The Big Dad

The Big Dad

Thursday, November 6, 2008

back to work

I thought I should tell you that today my husband loaded a tractor-trailer. He really did! He spent several hours on a forklift in our HomePlace Structures warehouse, loading outdoor wooden products which are packaged in shrink-wrapped kits. It was so good to see him in his element!

6 comments:

Gordie said...

It's just hard to keep a good man down,lol. It is so good to see you in an upright position. I know you're thrilled about that. Now if we can just get the other leg working the way it should. I am so excited for you.
Love and Prayers, Gordie

Anonymous said...

Great to keep in touch with your notes. Carl, great to see you back on the forklift. I am hiring when you are ready. Don't give up on that right leg. Keep talking to it. Don 'card-carrying member of Carl's #8 club' Hess

Anonymous said...

Go Uncle Carl!!!!

~Lindsay

Anonymous said...

Hey Uncle Carl,
It is nice to see you are getting around again. You must be so excited about that! I think about you alot. I'm glad to see you are doing well.
I want to stop by and see you again sometime soon. Take care.

Love ya,

Nicki

oh joy! said...

Wooooooohooooooo!

:)

Anonymous said...

Great to hear that, Carl! You continue to be in my prayers. I'm thankful for this blog to see and hear about your progress. Keep working hard! You're a fighter and a great example!