Our situation is abruptly put into perspective when I consider the unfathomable pain of my cousin and his wife who lost their 20-year-old son this week in a terrible accident. My heart breaks for them. Their loss is so very permanent.
I went to Locust Grove with Brent, and my heart breaks for the Stoltzfus family. This on top of an extremely sudden leukemia death (2 weeks since diagnosis) of an '08 LMH grad yesterday. Life is so precious.
I am wife to a very special man and mom to 4 children ranging in age from 17-25. My oldest daughter and her husband gave us our first grandchild in 2009, a little girl who fills a spot in my heart I didn't even know was empty! I hope to use this blog as a journal of sorts, probably about our new little love, but also an outlet for my "musings". I realized last year after I started blogging about my husband's motorcycle accident(see www.carlsmucker.blogspot.com), how much I love putting my thoughts into words. Thanks for taking time to join me here!
1 comment:
I went to Locust Grove with Brent, and my heart breaks for the Stoltzfus family. This on top of an extremely sudden leukemia death (2 weeks since diagnosis) of an '08 LMH grad yesterday. Life is so precious.
Post a Comment