Carl has a skin infection called cellulitis which will need to be treated with IV antibiotics for several days. He is feeling a lot better but will not be able to leave the hospital until they are certain the infection is completely under control. We sure would like to see that happen by tomorrow!
He hopes to sneak out of his room to go see Jonas up on the 8th floor later today.Jonas is also waiting for the green light which will allow him to go home. Two caged lions, I guess...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Well, I don't have to go far to see two of my favorite men! That's a plus! Other than that, I can't really find any more plusses about it.
It's a rollercoaster.
God is in control. He works ALL things together for good...this is what i am clinging to today. Feel free to cling with me. There is plenty of room. :)
Oh, I could add one more plus. I am clinging to God and relying on Him for guidance and strength more now than I have in a while.
Love you guys.
Hey Uncle Carl,
Hope you are feling better and are able to go home tomorrow! We are praying for you.
We love you!
Nicki, Josh, Morgan and Mackenzie
Hey C.G.
Hey! What can I say? Carl and Fan, we keep believing and trusting.
Carl, This is just a little "bump" on the road to real recovery. God is good!! Chubpurazo
Whoa! craziness.. praying for you guys! miss you more than ever.
~Lindsay
Hey guys, So sorry to hear about your trip to the hospital. God will complete a good work that was started in you. He does have a plan for good and not for evil. Know that we are praying with you.
Love Ya, Vern and Galen
We are familiar with this "cellulitis" character ... - just sit back and put your feet up,- Literally. No really, feet in the air...
with love, prayers and piles of understanding - Anna and Gloria
Post a Comment