The weather was perfect for Sunday night's picnic. A wonderful and varied group of people joined us for a Chicken Barbeque meal and visiting in the back yard: we were honored to have Carl's orthopedic surgeon here with his wife and children, as well as some of the first responders who were at the accident scene last summer. Many of our family and friends came too, we felt blessed to have you here! I have posted some pictures below.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It was a lovely evening for a picnic


Carl with one of the first responders who was at the scene of the accident



A group of people gathered around to pray for us.
2 comments:
Soooo many people came! Thats really cool.. wish I could have made it but I will be home in three days!! Lance and I start the drive early on Sunday morning, will spend the night in Ohio with friends and then continue on Monday.
I love you guys!! So glad that you had so much support through all of this. see you soon :)
It was such a pleasure to be there! Ya'll are awesome. Support from friends, family, and the community is amazing. So many blessings...
And the chicken!!! Especially DELICIOUS!
Peace and love...
Post a Comment