The Big Dad

The Big Dad

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

new arrival!






Our grandchild is here! Morgan Belle Stoltzfus was born to Mandi and Doug on November 20, 2009. She arrived as 7 lb. 12 oz. of pure joy! I can't believe how in love I am with this little bundle and I can't wait to learn to know her. What will she be like? Will she have her daddy's laid-back personality? Her mama's determination and quiet strength? Will she be introspective and shy or will she be outgoing with a quick smile? I'm quite simply smitten.

I am starting a new blog which will hopefully include some of the adventures of this new chapter in our lives. If you would like to follow it, you can click here.

Meanwhile,here's a first look at our little love.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a wonderful blessing I am so excited for all of you. Have a Happy Thanksgiving

Love you
Judy

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the pictures! She is so precious. Looking forward to following your new blog.

The lady of the house... said...

i will follow.........