Courage is reclaiming your life after a devastating event robs you of your confidence and self-esteem. It is facing tomorrow with a firm resolve to reach deep within yourself to find another strength, another talent...It is taking yourself to another level of your own existence where you are once again whole, productive, special...--Catherine Britton
If our vocabulary did not contain the words trouble, adversity, calamity and grief, it could not contain the words, bravery, patience and self-sacrifice. Those who know no hardships will know no hardihood. Those who face no calamity will need no courage. Mysterious though it is, the human characteristics we admire most grow in a soil with a strong mixture of trouble.--Dale Turner
Courage: contrary to popular belief, it is not the absence of fear. Courage is the wisdom to act in spite of fear.--John-Roger and Peter McWilliams
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Thanks for that! Life on life's terms demands courage or else suffer the consequences of being blown and tossed by all kinds of winds. We are courageous and MORE than conquerers! In prayer a few weeks ago, Jesus came and gave me a visual of courage. In my mind, I saw Jesus with His forehead pressed against mine, nose to nose. He was holding me at the elbows and our breath mixed as He steadied my focus and my courage. It was an awesome ministry and I encourage you to quiet your mind and picture what Jesus is showing you about courage. He is with us always, forehead to forehead, infusing His strength into us until it becomes our own.
Awesome.
You guys are awesome.
Love you.
Carl, I have enjoyed the blog very much. I wish I could be closer to home, but, this is about as close as I can get.
You sure are lookin' chipper and getting a hair cut and all. Am I next in line? I find my self going to your blog several time a day looking for a new blog. Keep up the good work.
B.T.W. I am healing up fine.
When I think of my "little deal" and what you have had to go thru-it's nuthin'
Love yA! Chub
Post a Comment