
Carl figured out a way to get into our mini-van today and we took him around the corner to Pequea Valley High School Homecoming tonight. Our Tessa was honored to be chosen as one of the six girls on the Homecoming Court. (By the way, she has been fighting mono the past few weeks and as late as yesterday, her face and lymph glands were very swollen and she felt pretty miserable. The Lord was gracious to allow her to feel SO much better today so she could enjoy the experience.)Once again, we are reminded of the little things that matter most: like Tessa having her dad there to celebrate life's special events. Every day I thank God for sparing his life.
3 comments:
What a lovely photo here and it was another great one of Tessa in the Penny Saver. I was HOPING Carl would be able to handle attending..what a special night for all. So glad he could go. Congrats to you too, Tessa!
Thanks for sharing with us.
Go Carl!
Christine Sauder
Ah, great picture. way to go Carl for being able to get in the van! and congratulations Tessa!!! Hope you are feeling better as well. Great picture of you and your dad!.
Love ya guys!
vern Smoker
Carl, Fan and family, you are on my mind everyday. Carl, I will continue to pray for complete healing.
Nice picture :) I remember the great football games, when the boys were at PV!
Love & Prayers
Emy
Post a Comment