Carl and Fan Meadow Tea!!! Yeah, Right!! Do you expect me to believe that!! Carl, you are up to your old tricks again. And that picture. You sure are looking "chirpy". God is good!! Chub
I am wife to a very special man and mom to 4 children ranging in age from 17-25. My oldest daughter and her husband gave us our first grandchild in 2009, a little girl who fills a spot in my heart I didn't even know was empty! I hope to use this blog as a journal of sorts, probably about our new little love, but also an outlet for my "musings". I realized last year after I started blogging about my husband's motorcycle accident(see www.carlsmucker.blogspot.com), how much I love putting my thoughts into words. Thanks for taking time to join me here!
2 comments:
Are you sure that you aren't giving him something stronger?
Stay strong
Carl and Fan
Meadow Tea!!! Yeah, Right!!
Do you expect me to believe that!!
Carl, you are up to your old tricks
again.
And that picture. You sure are looking "chirpy".
God is good!! Chub
Post a Comment