The Big Dad

The Big Dad

Sunday, August 24, 2008

laugh every day

On one of the cards we received today, we were encouraged to "laugh every day." This afternoon Dad was feeling good and wanted to ham it up for the camera. He's able to lift his left leg straight up and down now, and wanted to show Mom and Doug, who, as the picture shows, are obviously dumbfounded.
-Mandi

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is great to see you feeling so much better today, I have been praying for you since I found out about your accident. I pray that you will rehab quicker then they expect and be home with your family soon.
thanks for all the updates.

Love you guys

judy

Anonymous said...

C.G. and family,
Showing a little leg there, eh! Looking Mighty fine, Bro. Keep up the good work. You look like you were really "hammin' it up.
Thank-you Lord for continued healing! Love you here in Texas!!
Chub

Anonymous said...

Sweeeeet socks, Carl!!! Electric blue is definitely your color.

Praying for you today.

Shawn

Anonymous said...

i miss you guys!

~Lindsay