We just found out that Dad's skin grafting surgery is scheduled for tomorrow, August 20. The surgery will begin at 12:20pm, and should take approx. 1 hour and 15 minutes.
Please pray that the surgeons will be able to find enough skin from his upper left thigh so that they won't have to take it from his stomach area.
-Mandi
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
We will pray for continued healing.
On a side note: if you need donors for the skin graft, I have some around the middle I'd like to get rid of. That would be weird though, whenever Fan would rub Carl's leg, she'd be touching my belly. Nevermind.
We love you and are standing with you.
Pastor Tim
Hi Carl, Fan and Family,
I had not read your blog for a few days and it is truly amazing to see God's faithfulness to you all through this very tough time. Thanks so much for your openness and sharing through the blog! I will be praying for the surgery tomorrow and I will pray right now,
"Lord, I pray for peace, rest and your assurance that there are great things ahead! Guide the hands of the surgeons and let each detail of the surgery be successful. Thank you Lord for helping Carl and Fan to take one day, even one moment at a time, knowing that Your hand is upon Carl and Your healing has begun in Him. Bless Carl tonite in a special way with a deep restful sleep and let Fan know that she is loved! I also pray for the Carson, Tessa, Mandi and Christy - let them feel your love in a special way and give them the deep assurance in their hearts that Big Dad will be okay and that Big Dad will walk again, even run again soon! In Jesus Name, AMEN.
This verse came to mind just now - "He who has begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ." Amen and Amen
We love you!
Sadie Crills
We are praying.... as we prayed before our meal this evening....Carl was lifted to our Lord....we stand with you throughout the journey!! love ya, Ken and Karen
Dear Fan and Family,
Hank and I have been checking the blog everyday to keep up with Carl's progress. It is amazing how many surgeries Carl has been through in such a short time. He is a strong man to endure so much. I am sure that the family is giving him the extra strength he needs to continue his journey of healing.
We will say more prayers for his speedy recovery, as we have been doing since we heard of the accident.
Tomorrow is going to be a good day.
Blessings of love and happiness,
Diana and Hank Heller
Praying for you all tonight...Love,
Erin Groff
Post a Comment