The Big Dad

The Big Dad

Friday, August 8, 2008

TO DAD









You're the best, Dad! Love you like crazy.
We'll be with you ALL THE WAY!
Love,
Mandi, Cars, Tess, and Christy

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Carl, We heard the news today. I am glad you are OK and on the way to healing. I have heard of people using their feet to slow down and stop but never someone using their knees! WOW you are a trooper, I never even knew you had a bike. I used to ride alot when I was younger and had sooo many accidents I do not even think I can count. Only two of them were on the road and only two broken bones. The rest of my accidents were riding in the woods and on dirt tracks in my youth!!!

WE will certainly be praying for a quick healing and be very hopeful for you that everything will be able to be repaired and mended. I have worked with all sorts of injuries over the years and I believe your spirit, your friends/family and strength in the Lord will be just what you need to be successful on the other side of this trama. I am in your corner and I am routing for you my friend! If you need help with anything at all please let us know. Blessings to you and your family!

Sincerely,

Gary and Robin

Anonymous said...

Carl:

Here's my get well message:
http://www.franchisepick.com/get-well-soon-carl-smucker/

I'd strongly suggest putting those training wheels back on the bike for a while longer.

Get well soon,

Sean

Anonymous said...

Hi Carl,
What a wonderful family you have! It was such an honor to sit with them Friday morning. Glad to hear each little encouraging bit of news. You are a regular in our thoughts and prayers :) May God continue to give you renewed strength and hope, and may His presence overwhelm you during this time!! Love to all! Dawn (and Rich too)

Anonymous said...

Dear Carl, Fan and family,

We just got the news and were so very sorry to hear about your accident. Denny and I have experienced this trauma, as you know, and we really do understand all you are going through. Take one day at a time and trust God. We pray for your complete healing and for relief from pain. Fan, ask for help, you will need it and people truly do want to be there for you. We will keep reading and praying for the best news. We are here for you if there is anything we can do to help in any way. Love and blessing to you all.